A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Thursday, June 5, 2014

One Fast Week!




Do you ever have one of those days, that you wonder where the whole thing went? How about a week?

It just dawned on me that it was Thursday afternoon.

I have packed patterns and orders most of the week and time does fly when you are busy. I am thinking about what hasn't been done and there is still plenty.
Aren't these a hoot????

For starters this weekend, I need to start setting up a Picture Trail Show.
It's been awhile, right?

With the Shoppe at Sharon Springs, no more, I have plenty of Wee Folk that are in need of a home. And perhaps I can sneak in a few more.

If time doesn't escape me....

Be on the watch, details ahead.

2 comments:

The Primitive Black Hat Society said...

I fully understand how you feel. It was May 30th just yesterday. LOL Not sure how it came to be June 5th. Love your work, I have been a fan for quite some time.
Faith

susan hemann said...

I can hardly wait!!