A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Good Morning December




I wanted to stay in bed. 
I was toasty warm... 
but I could smell cawfee brewing~

and could hear a little wee voice talking to Grandpa.

There is much to do today. 

This first day of December has dawned with milky skies and a frosty chill that carries the smell of wood smoke. 
 Enough to make your heart smile as it tickles winter memories.
Ah December, you are magical.



Among the amazing number of pattern orders to go out,
 I have some friends to share.

I believe a Picture Trail Show is in order. 
I will be fast at work getting it all set, 
in hopes that it can happen towards the end of the week.

Ah yes, magical December,
please send some elves.....

2 comments:

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Happy December Stacey - love your snowman...well...love ALL your creations! Anxiously awaiting your Picture Trail! :-)

TheCrankyCrow said...

Yes, indeed, it is a magical month.... Happy December Stacey! If you get some extra elves, please send some my way! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin