A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Thursday, December 10, 2015

Stop By~~~

Santa Lew

The PICTURETRAIL Show is up and running~
 It gets hectic as the first emails come rolling in,
 but there are still plenty of wonderful Wee Folk to be had!  


Santa Wilhelm



Some are one of a kind.....some are now retiring.


Daniel
Many are done using techniques that reflect the past. 
So many are perfect to nestle withing your antiques or Early home.


Netty Santa Kitty (sitting)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Lately I've been fascinated with Saint Nicholas and Krampus…and I got your earliest Krampus! I see that you sold Nantucket and Norman, too, but I bought the patterns so I'm all set. Thank you! I love your work…each piece is magical.